Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things not making sense? Want to improve your productivity? Let me help you with your programming projects

Dear reader,

If you would like more information on any of the programming commands on this site, or need help with your programming projects, please feel free to contact me by posting a comment on any of these post. I will help you understand any one liner in complete detail to help increase your productivity and programming knowledge for a very economical fee.

In addition, if you have any general questions, please post a comment. I look forward to helping you with your projects and answering your programming questions.

Thank you for your interest,
Frank Mash (Frankly Speaking)

4 comments:

Dave Krunal said...

hello Frankly,

I am new to programming field, I am very poor to programming, so, i know to increase programming ability, we have to improve our programming logic, do u have any idea like website, books from which exactly i can learn and improve my programming skills, i want to become a greate programmer, i am very quick learner but not good thinker, could u help me?

Dave Krunal (davekrunal46@gmail.com)

Dave Krunal said...

hello franky,

I am working on VB and VB.NET, tell me, how i can get superb grip on programming, advice me man..

Dave Krunal said...

Hey Buddy,

Thank you for reply, I am from India, I have just my first job as a software developer. Here, we have almost work on VB and database (MySQL, SYBASE). So, u know, I have to take grip on database-programming. Thing is, first of all, I am not getting an idea, you don't believe it, even I am not able to make a calculator application in VB. I know I need a such kind of exercise for my mind, which can make me powerful logical thinker, so, for that i have to make small-small projects and also need to practise some logical puzzles, Any Resoruces????

Dave Krunal said...

hello frank,

I subscribe to ur latest project "open encyclopaedia", but i m not gettin it is for which purpose. Tell me brief, and please involve me in ur current activity, which can be as part of my experience, and also help me to improve my programming skills..